College of Human Resource Management-CHRM, being a leading middle level academic institution in Kenya, has been accredited by it's stakeholders from different spects of the education sector. These accreditations give the college the manadate to offer courses and programs as stipulated by the various bodies.
It is these bodies that hold the college accountable to offering high class quality education and up to date curriculum in the various programs.
These accrediting centers include;
1. Ministry of Education under TIVETA-(TVETA/PRIVATE/TVC/0041/2015A1)
2. Human Resource Management Professional Board-HRMPEB
3. Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC)
4. Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB)
5. National Industrial Training Authority-NITA (NITA/TRN/996/VOL11(1b)
6. Institute of Certified Safety and Security Professionals of Kenya-ICSSPK (No.0016)
7. Marketing Society of Kenya-MSK
8. ICDL-South Africa
9. Federation of Kenya Employers-FKE (No. 01-4976)