HR Analytics Executive Diploma
HR Analytics Executive Diploma
Developing the right HR analytics for your specific context which support long-term performance and improving the decision making is a key competitive edge in the modern economy. HR is increasingly difficult in an era of talent wars, complex environments and a deluge of information. Through the trainer’s expertise and Practical knowledge, you will receive both a conceptual understanding of the HR analytics universe and process, as well as hands-on training on practical HR analytics implementation.
The College of Human Resources Management together with Richemele International has come up with an elaborate course that will move HR practitioners to the next level of thinking. This two year executive Diploma has a 4 step program that is customized to fit real issues that we face every day as HR professionals. Below is a descriptive outline of the program as well as the Return on Investment for being part of this transformative program.
LEVEL 1: INTRODUCTION TO HR ANALYTICS
- The rise and need for HR Analytics
- The role of Analytics in HR.
- HR’s Value Proposition.
- Major Challenges HR Manager face today
- The Analytical Leader - Needed Skills and Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- Context and Trends of HR
- Step by step approach to Data Analytics.
- Data views, Data types & Data sources for HR.
- Managing Stakeholders (Stakeholder Wheel)
- Using analytics to build trust. (In management and boards)
- Creating a HR Issue Tracker
- Difference between HR Metrics and Analytics.
- HR Analytics in Perspective – Typical problems (working session)
- Business Intelligence MARCKM: Measurement, Analytics, Reporting, Collaboration, Knowledge Management
LEVEL 2: INTERMEDIATE ANALYTICS
- Comparative Analytics.
- When to use predictive analysis.
- Impact analysis
- Big Data Trends
- From Perspective to Predictive Analytics
- Critical Talent Dashboard
- Lead indicators for Recruitment
- Lead indicators for Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Absenteeism
- Lead Indicators for Learning and Development
- Lead Indicators for Employee Engagement and Talent Retention
LEVEL 3: ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- The Four Processes of Predictive Modern Human Capital
- Analyze Information to Generate a Range of Solutions and Decide on the Best One
- Use Decision-making models to implement your solution and evaluate its effectiveness
- Applying Analytics to Make a Difference
LEVEL 4: BIG DATA APPLICATION IN HR
- Avoiding Common Metrics Mistakes
- Building a case for winning HR Analytics. E.g. Case for Budget Change and Defense.
- Reporting & presentation guided session as participants present a specific report they have created in groups
- "Using Predictive Analysis to:
- Improve Staffing and Retention
- Avoid Long-Term Turnover and Productivity Problems"
- Exploring Data that Indicates How Leading Companies
- Retain Core Talent in Critical Functions
- Exploring the Impact of Education Level of Employees in Core Functions on a Business’ Market Performance
- Level I - Kes 95,000/-
- Level II - Kes 95,000/-
- Level III - Kes 105,000/-
- Level IV - Kes 105,000/-
- 3 Consecutive days per level - Course Duration - 1 Year (With intermittent breaks)
- Sprint Course - 2 weeks (Level I - IV) - KES 380,000/- or USD3800
TO APPLY: Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0727792122 | 0718 781 513
COURSE TYPE: Executive
COURSE LEVEL: Diploma
COURSE DURATION: 1 Year
QUALIFICATION: HR Background
EXAMINATION BODY: CHRM/RICHEMELE
CERTIFYING BODY: CHRM/RICHEMELE
COURSE FEES: Kes380,000