The College of Human Resource Management –CHRM has earned its space as a Training arm of The Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM), Kenya. Besides addressing the emerging trends, CHRM through academic, professional and executive short trainings helps in solving complex issues that relates to human resource processes, people, systems and products.
Training is a corporate strategy which drives organizational results and provides organizations with a true competitive advance amongst your biggest asset - employees. Developing talent is truly beneficial as it will optimize your employees' potential, improve performance, and positively impact your organization's bottom line. Continuous training programs are no longer an option but a business necessity. That is why CHRM provide resources, in which your people can refine their skills, discover their distinctiveness and realize their potential.
The College recognizes the importance of tailoring training programs to the specific needs of individual organization. We appreciate that every business is unique and so is their training goals. We work with you to customize training programs that are designed around your objectives. Our training programs can be designed as a comprehensive training initiatives as well as stand-alone sessions.
1. Over 10 years of training experience in HR related fields
2. CHRM is a training arm of IHRM-regulatory body for HR Professionals in Kenya
3. NITA accredited: NITA/TRN/996/VOL.11(1b)
4. Qualified and accredited professional trainers with vast industry experience
5. Trains at an affordable cost. (We customized the cost based on client’s needs)
6. TVETA accreditation : TVETA/PRIVATE/TVC/0041/2015A1
7. CHRM works with the client to develop a responsive solution to the business needs
8. CHRM skills development programs earn CPD points for the Human Resource Management Professionals
CHRM Customized In-House Trainings
In-house training programs are customized to meet the business needs of the organization. CHRM works with the client to design a program that best responds to the organizational needs. The Cost and duration is agreed on with the client based on the scope and number of people to be trained. CHRM can be reached for more information on In-house trainings on firstname.lastname@example.org OR MOBILE 0727792122 / 0718781513 OR you can make your request by sending in the filled form downloadable from the downloads section below for any of the listed ih-house training programs to the above email.