|Free Ticketshow details +hide details -
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 22, 2024 2:59 PM
Sales End: February 21, 2024 11:59 PM
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- Programme Objectives
- Target Participants
- Focus Areas
- Programme Content
- Program Delivery
- Request Brochure
The EMPLOYEE and LABOUR RELATIONS SYMPOSIUM 2024- Naivasha Convention offers a unique opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge in ELR, ultimately contributing to an enhanced employee experience and positive employer branding. ELR skills are equally strategic as a cost management tool for the organization as they can potentially save the organization huge costs in legal fees and lost productivity
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture that values diversity, equity, and respect for all employees.
- Ensure that the organization complies with local, national, and international labor laws and regulations to protect the rights and interests of employees.
- Develop mechanisms for resolving conflicts between employers and employees in a fair and timely manner, minimizing disruptions to the workplace.
- Promote employee engagement and job satisfaction through effective communication, recognition programs, and opportunities for professional development.
- Facilitate and manage the collective bargaining process between employers and labor unions, negotiating fair and mutually beneficial employment contracts.
- Provide training programs for both management and employees to enhance their understanding of labor laws, organizational policies, and effective communication skills.
- Establish channels for employee representation, such as employee councils or committees, to ensure that employees have a voice in decision-making processes.
- Implement and enforce policies and practices that prioritize the health and safety of employees in the workplace.
- Develop effective mechanisms for addressing and resolving disputes, including the use of mediation, arbitration, or other alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Ensure that compensation and benefits packages are competitive, fair, and aligned with industry standards to attract and retain skilled and motivated employees.
- Educate employees about their rights and responsibilities, promoting a mutual understanding of expectations and obligations within the employment relationship.
- Develop policies and practices that allow for adaptability to changes in the business environment, ensuring that employee and labor relations strategies remain relevant and effective.
- Establish metrics and monitoring systems to assess the effectiveness of employee and labor relations programs and make continuous improvements based on feedback and results.
Key Focus Areas
- The importance of employee relations in organizational success
- The different theories and models of ELR
- The legal framework governing ELR in Kenya
- The practical skills of effective employee relations
- The latest trends in ELR
- April 22, 2024 - April 24, 2024
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM